We provide White-Label FinTech infrastructure so our partners can roll out their own Digital Payments FinTech Business, under their own brand. Splink is fully PCI compliant.
We have White-Labelled our product, so that you can operate our full product under your own brand. Here's what you get as part of our offering:
- Promo Site: a simple site showcasing your new business, with the ability for your clients to sign up and self serve
- Admin Console: visibility over all clients, payments & stats, along with creating client accounts and packages
- Payment Portal: the main core payment application that your customers use, running on your domain name / url
- Client Dashboard: your clients can view their payments, send payment requests and view their stats
- Apps: custom iOS and Android apps released under your brand (your clients download your app)
Our rollout & onboarding typically takes 30-60days and consists of 3 parts:
- 01 - Setup: create your partner account, integrations & testing
- 02 - Onboarding: provide a full walkthrough & supporting materials to key stakeholders
- 03 - Training & Support: full sales & operational training with ongoing support
We give you the flexibility to use your own processor, or any of our Integrated partners, talk to our team today!
Yes, we can set up a product walkthrough, and lay out exactly what feature you need from us. Our API is flexible, and once we’ve spec’d out exactly what you need we will then provide you with our API documentation.
Yes, anything is possible, talk to our team today!
We support Card Payment, Apple Pay, Google Pay, EFT, ACH, SEPA/IBAN, Open Banking and NFC ‘Tap to Pay’. Please note, some of these methods are processor dependent. We support all currencies.
We are Level 1 PCI compliant when when it comes to processing payment data through our partners. This is the most stringent level of security available in the payments industry. Our technical architecture and procedures ensure all data is protected to the highest standard.
No, the Splink app turns your smart device (phone, tablet, iPad) into a virtual card terminal so you can always take payment from your customers anywhere. It is available in both the Apple App store and the Android store.
The app allows you to Tap or Scan customers card for ease of payment. It also enables you send your Splink to your customers from the app via Email, SMS or WhatApp.
Want to get the most out of Splink? To upgrade your account, contact one of the Splink sales team through the help function in the bottom right-hand corner and we will get you on your way.
Take payment from your customers face to face in your office or on your mobile while on the move or you can simply send a payment requests for money owed, where your customer will receive an SMS and an email with a simple payment link - if a customer forgets to pay you, we'll send them automatic gentle reminders.
For our SMB product, monthly subscriptions depend on volume, desired transaction fee, features and location.
Details of our SMB packages can be viewed here.
For custom plans and White label pricing, Contact Our Team.
Transaction fees are based on location and can range from 1%-3.5%. For more information about SMB pricing, please refer to our Pricing page.